Monday, April 25, 2005

5,000

I just had my 5,000th lookie-loo on this site. Not unique visits, but 5,000 total pages viewed. Very cool.

My new cyberfriend Buster (my taxi driver/local tv commercial producer from this morning) wrote in to say he checked out the site, and to remind me that the director/producer we spoke of is Amin Q. Chaudry (Tiger Warsaw) . Anyway, pretty interesting story about Chaudry setting up some kind of local school system for filmmakers in Ohio. Might be worth some of you aspiring types to research.

Looks like I'm going to hang out with my seventeen year old nieces after school tomorrow, which I'm totally looking forward to. They're cool chicks.

Tonight our friend LUKAS BEHNKEN will be on Everwood!! He plays Topher Cole, a very nervous, quirky sixteen year old Junior in high school who finally gets the nerve to ask out Hannah (Sarah Drew). Lukas has been a great help to us, and we wish him well in his acting career. He will also appear as Topher on May 9, 16, 23rd. Fingers crossed for next season!

1 comment:

Kidsis said...

That's cool. I was doped up on cough syrup when I wrote it. You're right, I'm writing a lot because I'm bored.