Thursday, May 01, 2008

That Fies Family humor...

So when I emailed an unnamed smartass relative for being the d*ck who ruined me by sharing David Caruso gossip, this was the response I got back:


Did I ruin CSI: Miami? Or did CSI: Miami.........

ruin YOU? (puts on sunglasses)


YEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!




Yup. We won't get fooled again indeed. But what am I to do now with a Tivo full of this crap? All I hear now is Shatner, and see Caruso NOT picking up props or crossing thresholds and randomly running out of scenes. WTF. Thanks, unnamed relative.


By the way, Rose Brut at 4 am? Delicious.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was very, very funny of your unnamed relative.

Speaking of the Shat, have you ever heard his infamous commercial V.O. session? Oh, it's delightful. You can listen to it as well as that Orson Welles frozen peas commercial gone wrong here:

http://www.bobkingsley.co.uk/blog/?p=95

Brian Fies said...

YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

Anonymous said...

Lis, don't rat out your relatives, now Caruso's gonna go after any crewmember who wears glasses & you'll have a terrible time at the next family gathering...