Monday, November 10, 2008

WTF

Well, here it is. Daniel Radcliffe Equus naked photos and video. You can even download the damn thing. I have nothing to add that the Defamer commenters haven't eloquently surmised..."Not the swinging dick onstage", and "curse of the Irish: all potatoes no meat" being my favorites.

Yawn.

I'm all for art, but let's not pretend this Equus thing hasn't been one big publicity stunt where he WANTED us to talk about the size of his talent.

Although I will say for encouragement, the best sex I've ever had was with a below-average-sized man. But...he was Italian.


I do feel bad for the commenter who said their inner child died. I would bet a lot more people feel that way then are letting on.

If you're looking for better quality hunks to fantasize about, check out All American Guys.com. I won't judge.

No comments: