Friday, March 07, 2008

It's from me and Jack


Loved Darjeeling Limited. And what a great opening. Aren't men gods' gift to women? They were so dear and heartbreaking in this film. When the three of them are in the train smelling the Voltaire perfume "that's her." I got all weepy. Men are so wonderful.

I don't understand people who don't understand Wes Anderson movies. Particularly The Life Aquatic.

I'm so bored already, and I've already done all my favorite tricks...eat, nap, watch movie, look online...

So don't want to shower. Way too much work. Which means I'm going to drop off the movies and Blockbuster boy will be there, and I'm going to avoid him because nobody can love me dirty. My life is so painfully predictable and average. Why aren't I on a train in India? My life would rock if I were a man...

No comments: