Sunday, March 09, 2008

Effing lunacy

Okay, just hung up from chatting with my gay dear friend, few olders than me, who's so done with LA men who won't date anyone their own age. He's finding the same thing on Match and other sites, which is guys whose age range is three years younger than themselves to twenty years younger. As he says, "big red flag. It just means they're not interested in an equitable, healthy, real relationship." Exactly my point. Ewwwwww!!!! I don't want to date daddys who want to control me or sons who want me to raise tehm, and that leaves me with this wasteland of men in their 30s who truly only want a booty call with an 18 year old who could be their daughter. Sigh. And ick!

God I miss New York men. New York men, New York men...I could sing you a little ditty about how wonderful they are...

No comments: