Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Dash Cunning of You

Good stuff on AICN. Ideal Man Eddie Izzard cast as a supervillain in a Reitman film I'm looking forward to. Interview with other Ideal Man Ralph Fiennes. And for you Bri, a John Landis interview!

Also still laughing at Dooce's last three entries. I'd go gay for her. Especially if she were friends with Eddie and Ralph.

Did I mention that with a great deal of spotting, I went upside down on the pole yesterday? Or that i think I broke a bone in my hand doing it and am now completely effed? Again supporting my hypothesis that, physics be damned, fat girls like me with Ethiopian wrists and no upper arm strength shouldn't attempt daring acrobatics.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geez, louise, are you OK, babe?

MIM

Kidsis said...

No. see previous whiny comment under The Corkscrew. Ow ow ow as i type.

Anonymous said...

First note:

1) More sympathetic "OW!"'s.

2) The day you are fat is the day my body looks like Brad Pitt's and/or Christian Bale's. In other words -- NO WAY, darlin'.

3) Want to see about shuttle buses for Friday for you? Too bad you don't live out near this neck of the woods, or CC and I would totally drive you.

MIM

Kidsis said...

Thanks! But I'm going to walk. I was actually going to suggest you and your crew could park in my driveway and walk with, if you don't want to shuttle. It's a short jaunt.

Kidsis said...

BTW, thank you Christian Bale.

Fat is relative when you're trying to balance your body weight on vertical chrome using centrifigal force and arms the size of Olive Oyl's. I'm telling ya, any of you boys who visit strip clubs need to TIP THOSE GIRLS. can't believe they can do that sh*t.

Anonymous said...

How far are you from the Bowl? CC and I would be up for walking. Would you mind if our other two friends (at least one who's driving with us) met up there for the stroll? We certainly don't want to impose, so let me know.

Thanks!
MIM

Anonymous said...

Last time I was upside down in jazzercise class, my boobs hit me in the chin!

LOL