The main things I'm looking for in a man are:
2. Ability to get along seamlessly with my family and friends.
3. Chemistry. Because I refuse to be trapped in anymore friendly relationships with soul-deadening sex.
4. He's actively pursuing some avocation he loves - even if not making money at it yet.
5. How we function together = supportive of each other. We spur each other on in our respective creative ventures (rather than deplete, compete or otherwise hinder).
6. Proximity at least part of the year.
7. Generally sunny/positive/smiling disposition. No grumps/moodies/negative sarcastic a-holes. Only like sarcasm in happy people.
8. Not hung up on materialism, popularity, looks, or anything else I could give a rat's ass about.
9. Turned on by a dame with brains. Not just at the beginning or when things are going well for him at work, but always.
10. Wants to leave the world a better place.
If you think I was too tough on the fireman, you can read my slanderous postulations under the comments section of that post.
I'm just looking for a nice guy with morals and decent priorities. That's why I moved to LA, (LOL). #2, 5, & 7 seem to be the deal-breakers. And my definition of cute is fairly broad. Certainly more than most men's. A lot of it is about confidence and how he makes me feel.