Friday, June 10, 2005

Choco Fest

Michael is scouring the city as I type looking for a season 3 Gilmore Girls DVD. Can't believe they were out at our usual store. Bastards!

He's bringing Dryers chocolate ice cream and a chocolate cheese cake. I'm running down to my local four star quality fudge store (oh...that'swhy I'm fat) and contributing red wine and Mrs. Fields chocolate chip cookies. We expect to be in a coma by 3 pm.

Can't think of a better way to celebrate graduation. Though I'd feel less guilty about it if I were actually done with my script. Oh well, one milestone at a time.

Got up this morning and did 2 1/2 hours of S Factor in anticipation. Fingers crossed, I can stil fit into my jeans tomorrow. LDH's previous post about music to strip by encouraged me to make a bunch of mix tapes last night - I hardly noticed I was working out because I was enjoying some old favorites so much.

Here's a new favorite for you.

8 comments:

Christina said...

I want a mixed tape...

Anonymous said...

Now THAT is my kind of graduation party. Well, except for Gilmore Girls. But the chocoalate and the stripping -- right on.

I'm trying not to indulge my cravings until after I walk next Friday. I'm afraid I'll be panting and sweating as it is. But after that -- oh boy. Move over Agustus Gloop, I'm diving in that chocolate river.

Anonymous said...

Every Friday evening as of late we have been sharing a pint of Ben & Jerry's Half Baked... it is a ritual. Bon appetit my friend. Oh, BTW I nailed down a few more pages today too. I was transferring files from laptop to floppy to desktop and I got an epiphany... I love when that happens

Anonymous said...

Hey Kid Sis,
Save a little of that chocolate for Monday!
~ Sis-in-law

Scarlet Hip said...

mmmmmmm.....chocolate....

Kidsis said...

Christina, you bet!

Dave, did you end up with a gown? I can't remember the end of that story...

Moviequill, you're kickin' my ass. Okay, inspiring me. I'll write tomorrow.

Sis-in-law, still some white chocolate left, alas the cheesecake and ice cream is gone. Luckily, I can run to the store for us!

BR, you're too cool.

Modigliani said...

HEy! I always wanted to try that S-FActor. Looks cool. I also saw it on Oprah, which means that I'll never get into a class now! ... sigh...

Oh well. Back to the chocolate. My favorite is dark chocolate in a s'more. Mmmmm.....

Kidsis said...

Yum! I went to your site to comment about S Factor...please try it!!!!