Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Prague in Black and Gold

I messed around with my webcam for the first time. Thinking I might start mixing it up a bit around here. Anyway, here's my first test run. Nothing too exciting; just what I was working on at the moment. Namely, lounging on my couch reading a dry historical perspective of Prague by Peter Demetz. Need to figure out why the volume recorded so low, and next time perhaps I'll actually shower and put on makeup for y'all.

Lis reading from Elisabeth Fies on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Andrew Ironwood said...

First! [failing to keep a straight face, pantomimes a spit take as a distraction]

But seriously: I'd consider asking you to read me a story sometime, if it weren't fer me wife and all [grins innocently]...

Kidsis said...

Strangely enough, this lil experiment appears to be the most obscenely popular thing I've ever done. More hits in the last 24 hours on Vimeo from strangers...

I've done another installment. I may end up doing this twice a week just to cynically draw attention to The Commune...