Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Celebrity Rehab Sober House

I'd be lying if I said I understood. Totally not my world. I'm thankful these aren't my issues, but god knows I've been through tough times and illnesses that required rehab...and I pretty much don't get what the hell they're doing here. It seems very lackadaisical. It's like week 2 and half of the people have relapsed and been immediately allowed back into the house without consequence.

I just don't get the "program" they're working here, with rules that they can choose to break whenever they want. I don't know. I don't know. It's pretty obvious why only 1 in 10 stays sober. It seems to me they should be paying for structure, like they were in a school. Lights out at 11, up at 8 to exercise, take turns cooking meals, daily therapy and group sessions...get back into structure and learning how to lead normal lives instead of indulging the narcissist drama queen actor sides of these addicts.

No comments: