Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Job safari

I'm hunting the perfect job. Please keep your ear to the ground!

I'm open to part/full-time, remote/onsite.
My ideal match is a smart, progressive company like Netflix.

Skillset:
project management & leadership, blogging, writing, screenwriting, editing, researching, New Media, Web 2.0, light programming/photoshop/website design, understand technology, encyclopedic knowledge of film.

Education
- MA in Media Studies from New School University
- BA in Women's Studies from UCLA
- Graduate Certificate in Screenwriting from UCLA
- NYU's Educational Theatre (MA degree begun, on leave of absence).

Experience:
-Designed and programmed a multimedia CD series estimated to generate 400 million dollars. During the project I coordinated with multiple corporate departments and worked closely with the Vice President.
- Produced and directed a six-figure feature film, managing over thirty employees onset and by remote.
- Associate producer on a feature film that won an Independent Spirit Award.
- Award-winning screenwriter.
- Also I have this blog you might have heard of...

Attributes:
Creative thinking, curiousity, patience, tenacity, enthusiasm, connecting, hosting, making people feel comfortable, inspiring, wit, joy, expressing, predicting, noticing detail, passion for learning and adapting.

- Myers-Briggs say I'm an ENFP.
- My sign is Cancer.
- Don't like walks on the beach (fallen arches, porcelain skin).
- According to THE TIPPING POINT, I'm a "Connector."
- I'm passionate about empowerment, Netflix, Tivo, the interweb, and mayonnaise.

No comments: