Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ohhhhh great.

From my gfriend waiting for me in Prague:

And that boy I am inexplicably crushing on, you'll probably see him on Thursday and wonder - what the hell is she thinking??? Czech men don't fit the European man ideal - bad hair cuts, aggressive manner of speech, sexist with beer bellies, and not at all friendly... but some of them are working on it, like my english students - after the first few lessons they're finally starting to warm up to me and it's great!



Oi. Now I remember her blog post about all the mullets.

Dammit.


EFf that, Im staying in Italy!!!!

Sigh. Alright fine. Ill go see prague, czech it off my list and come back to italy for the ravishing sex and food.

I feel like a flower that was always in the shade and didnt know it...

3 comments:

Zombie said...

Don't give up on Prague! It's my favorite out of all the places I've been...

I keep telling myself that when I finally make it in the movie business, the first thing I'll do is buy a small piece of land in Kutna Hora, just outside of Prague. Build a tiny cabin, move in a phonograph and a typewriter and just write, write, write...

Now I miss it already. Don't lose faith! You'll love it there! I'm jealous you're going.

Kidsis said...

Sweet! Ill come with you...

Hugo Fuchs said...

I've heard alot of reasons to go to Prague ... and not one of them was for the people and the hospitality.

... Just saying ...