Saturday, October 04, 2008

Are these too Liberace?

No eyemakeup required, just like I love! Eye nudity. And red lipstick. So easy!

I don't know. They kinda make my inner drag queen happy. You know. The part of me that looooved this outfit when I was three:

Shiny!

Yup. That's me alright.

Hey, you know what would match a red cape and pink tights and pajama top with yellow border?

These:

Bet in Denmark I could run around just like that with no trouble...Freeballin' in my cape and specs. Why not?

Yes, I have insomnia and you don't. See how much more I'm getting done than you? Slackers.

I'm working on the bail out next. Don't you worry none.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very Liberace. But fun!

Hugo Fuchs said...

Hmm...
Not too sparkly for Hollywood, but a bit over the top for alot of other places.

I'm glad I'm not the only one getting insomnia regularly.

As for the bailout:
FDIC said that 98% of the banks are fine. So I don't see the point of bailing out 4 banks for 700 billion to 1.4 trillion. It might be painful, but I'm against protecting rich stupid people. As far as I'm concerned the officers are criminally stupid.