Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Updates

New pix up from our last two readings: Adelitas and Minnehaha. Amazing writers. Sarah just sold a fantastically funny series to WB Online. I missed Drew's reading because of an important Hero Doll meeting, but he's totally unique and irreplaceable and everything a guy should be.

This past week/end has been such a blur of networking and dating and making new friends, I can hardly believe it. Pitchfest was amazing, not for the pitchers per se, but the pitchees I was able to hang with as colleagues and crushes. Can't wait to see what develops, har har har.

Anna's b-day party Saturday night at the Bigfoot Lodge was sooo much fun. She's still in contact with her whole dorm from film school, and ten years later they're like family, yet very weloming to outsiders. And it's always cool to hang with a group where most of the people are on shows or are on the verge as writers/filmmakers. Reminds me how close it all is.

No offers on the house yet. Unreal. Twilight Zone? It's torturous. Just make us move already. I've got my lapdance chair all picked out for the new pad. Boudoir, pole, chair, man...I'm ready!

6 comments:

Lynda said...

Are you moving out of the area? Or just a different place?

I am glad Pitchfest went so well. If Kiefer is there, I want to go next time!! Of course, my husband may not approve....

Kidsis said...

Probably in LA county still. Though being able to buy outright in Palm Springs is mighty tempting. Am I too young to retire and just write?

No Kiefer, alas. But many, many hot development execs. Ridiculously hot.

Kidsis said...

The kind of hot that makes me blush and stammer and sweat like Charlie Kaufman. There's just no hiding it when I like someone. Can't get a sentence out.

Kidsis said...

It's actually the worst. I'm deathly shy around men I'm attracted to. Luckily there aren't many...

Lynda said...

I am the same way with men I am attracted to. My husband was the exception though, but at the time, I wasn't thinking husband material. I was thinking friendship material.

Kidsis said...

That's cool!