Thursday, January 10, 2008

Diet secret

I've had a bunch of people ask me how I've lost weight the last six months, and I've sidestepped the question because the answer was indelicate and I feared how it would reflect on me. But in the interest of truth and anthropological reporting:

I lost weight because I was happy because I was having great sex with someone who accepted me as I was, inspiring me to the confidence to feel sexy as I was.

So get the loving and self acceptance at whatever weight you or your partner is at NOW, and then get to the McLovin' and then losing weight will just be another pleasant side effect of being glowy and happy all the time instead of the obstacle keeping you from being loveable.

2 comments:

Owl Hat said...

It makes me sad to think of all the time that I've been wasting going to the gym. ;p

Kidsis said...

I know, right????