Monday, December 04, 2006

At last...


After boring the eff out of me all season, both Battlestar Galactica and Dr. Who FINALLY had the spectacular episodes I expect every week.

Which is slighltly diminished by these snarky, hysterical reviews on Television Without Pity.

Enjoy.

BSG
Dr. Who

And yes, I feel for the incomparable cult favorite Jane Espenson, who is right in her assesment that her episode for BSG is now following the effing Beatles. Man, that's rough. But we still love you, Jane.

And we'll love you even more if your episode rocks out. Because BSG has only had one save-worthy episode this year, IMHO. Even with the creepy Cylon menage a trois.

1 comment:

Kidsis said...

There have been MOMENTS, totally, but nothing I remember as THAT episode, you know? There's just been a lot of boring stuff, to my mind. Dunno.