Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Actual Match.com message

"Hello georgeous,
Impressing is what i describe your captivating profile as a near perfect description of what i desire in a woman,I mean what any man would seek for in a woman..."



So here I'm thinking, "spelling and grammar of a serial killer...but how did he know my childhood nickname was George? Maybe he's a Russian spy?"


"...Well i am a native of American,Borne in American and Raised in the states..."


I'm feeling this statement is like starting off with "To tell the truth,..." Like if it's the truth, why do you have to POINT OUT that it's the truth??

"I will like you to get back to me and lets know each other very well..You can also IM me on yahoo messenger...I will love to read from you,my love to be..."

More establishing of false intimacy, lack of details indicating it's a form letter he's mass emailing, aand no picture = Fail.

Analysis:


This Nigerian guy totally wants my social security number.

1 comment:

Hugo Fuchs said...

Ah, the wonders of internet dating. If I had a quote for this, it would be:
"Bee Ugh-frayed, Bee vary Ugh-frayed."
;D