Thursday, January 12, 2006

Heidi

Must go check out my lovely friend's blog Heidiwood. She's one of those bloggers like the esteemed Julie Goes to Hollywood who writes well-crafted, book-worty essays instead of...I believe my style is referred to as "spewing." :)

And did you catch this tidbit via Defamer? I loves me a Hitchhiker's reference.


So now that Angelina is pregnant, what is that Latin tattoo going to end up looking like? I thought she was adopting to avoid such a scenario...man it would suck to be Jennifer Aniston right now. I feel for her. Wonder if Conan has done a composite "And Why?!" skecth of the baby yet.

4 comments:

Lynne said...

actually the Today show did a composite baby sketch. Not pretty. Wouldn't it be funny if they had a really homely kid? I've seen that happen in real life.

Heidi said...

OK, you're going to make me cry again. You had me at book wort.

Kid Sis said...

Lynne, that would be some bad-assed karma, I suspect.

Heidi, dammit. Now I can't fix the typo. Tag, you're it! your turn to make me cry...

Bill Cunningham said...

Heidi -- we like ya, worts and all.

As as far the whole Brangelina / Vinnifer thing goes -- you make decisions in life. You accept the consequences.