Thursday, December 27, 2007

Best dip ever!!!

According to Ms. Cindy Baer. :)

I don't like to cook, so when I do I pick high impact dishes. Here's my variation on

Artichoke Cheese Dip

1 cup sour cream
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup grated jack chees
1 cup grated parmesan (or even better: mix of 3 storebought, usually adds asiago and something else)
2 diced cloves of garlic
1 large can of artichokes, drained and diced

Combine above ingredients in a casserole dish sprayed with pam or alone in a pampered chef-type stoneware.


Heat for 30 minutes at 350. Eat with sliced sourdough bread or crackers.

Truly the devil's cheese, and how I maintain my womanly curves. Yuuuuuuuummy eviiiiil.

3 comments:

Josh said...

This sounds super-delicious; I will try making it for the family on New Year's!!

Also, "The Devil's Cheese" would make a great name for a novel.

Unknown said...

For a kick, add jalapeno.

God bless us every one. And your womanly curves too.

chris

Kidsis said...

Ha ha ha, thanks guys! Isn't that dress to die for? I need someplace to wear it...