Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday thoughts

Oh! Just got Heidi's vote for The Dress: Fab.

Interesting.

So the votes are:

Girl: Fab
Guy: Hot

Me: Whore



Hmmmmnnn....Minor discrepancy there. Looks like it's back to therapy for me.



God, got this email with George Carlin's jokes in it:

New Rule #8 : Just because your tattoo has Chinese characters in it doesn't make you spiritual. It's right above the crack of your ass and it translates to "beef with broccoli." The last time you did anything spiritual, you were praying to God you weren't pregnant. You're not spiritual. You're just high.

Fine, whatever. I resemble that joke, minus the worried about pregnancy and above my ass. Why do you think I've been trying to figure out what to cover it up with for fifteen years? Which, by the way, fifteen years ago I was CUTTING EDGE.

Christ, fifteen years is almost older than one of the guys I'm dating...My tattoo is more mature than...yup, looks, like it's back to therapy for me.

2 comments:

Busby said...

I venture you'd still look hot in a potato sack... you are a force of nature and that's what makes you hot.

Hmmm, there's no way to not sound like a sex craved stalker here... so signing off... but the dress works on you.

Cheers,

Michael (waving from SSU)

Kidsis said...

You rule.

Wow. Thanks.

Waving back!