Friday, June 27, 2008

B-day festivus

I had a great 5 day celebration in NoCal...thanks for asking! (and I still get to go back to LA and do something there, too!)

Met old friends out at the park, Starbucks, bowling, Aleworks, Chili's, Outback Steakhouse. Went to a crazy huge amazing Gatsby party on my friend's vineyard estate and caught up with the Spain trip crew (there's murmers about Croatia again...). Went to the movies, ate a ton of great cheese and wine, and had some of the BEST conversations with friends I've ever had...it was all very Euro-boho.

Also finished some intriguing books: "Atonement", "Perfume: the Guide:, "The Tipping Point".

Received some great new books to read. Received a lovely purse and some perfect earings. A gift certicate I spent on my new favorite perfume. An awesome Martin Scorcese DVD, and Sweeney Todd from my nieces who think they discovered Johhny Depp and he belongs to their generation :) Had some bad Whole Foods cupcakes, a good homemade cake, an amazing gourmet cake, and a birthday brie coomplete with candle. It's been a blast. I feel loved.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That Great Gatsby party was so much fun! It was so nice to meet you and lots of other amazing people!