Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Comic-Con

I'm posting my email addy in my personal section, just from now until Comic-con is over. I'll try to get some forwarding addy after that; something disposable so you all can reach me, but I can jetison it if the spammers find me too.

Are you all this crazy busy before the con? I'm starting to freak out a little. I don't even know if I'm going to have time to dye my roots before I go!

BTW, Mom is probably not mobile/stable enough to go to the Eisners. So if you all were looking forward to seeing her, you're going to have to plan a trip to her LA rehab hospital...visiting hours 11-8 every day...She says hi.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bummed that she won't be able to make. I'ave this feeling that your big bro will be a winner on friday night...

cy

Erik M. said...

Your brother is up against someone I went to undergrad with. I wish him the best of luck.

I'll be at the con Thursday night through Sunday morning, doing some meet and greets with friends and the like. It's always been a crazy (but fun) experience.

Kidsis said...

Yeah, I love Comic-Con. Can't wait. I think this is my fourth one...I'll have to ask Charles, can't remember for sure. Get 'em mixed up with all the Wondercons.

I hope he wins too. Obviously.